Some 42 percent of CIOs say they have the skills to be CEO. That's a lot of corner office envy, says Maryfran Johnson. Only a few have the business savvy to make it.
- Rocke coinminer disables cloud protection agents
- IoT insecurity is opening the door for deadly-accurate AI-powered swarmbot attacks
- US government shutdown: List of .gov websites “not secure” grows to over 130
- Global firms are terrible at spotting IoT breaches – and Australians are even worse
- US lays charges for hacking SEC database for filing public company earnings