Jeff Bezos' rocket company plans to charge passengers about US$200,000 to US$300,000 for its first trips into space next year, two people familiar with its plans told Reuters.
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices
- ASD to SMBs: here's a plain English guide to self defense
- VMware builds security unit around Carbon Black tech
- “Disconnected” CISOs struggling to assert security’s relevance to the business
- MIT AI researchers devise approach to detect ‘serial BGP hijackers’