Bankwest isn’t embarking on a digital transformation because it’s trying to be ‘cool or trendy’ or do something different to its competitors. The transformation is “absolutely about survival” and making sure the bank can exist in an increasingly digital environment, says its tech boss Andy Weir.
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
- Microsoft teams up with NIST to help organizations patch faster than they did after WannaCry