US-based cancer charity, Dragon Master Foundation, is providing $300,000 to help fund an effort to make pediatric patients' data live in the cloud and available to researchers during a clinical trial.
- The week in security: Rethinking security in an age of cyber insecurity
- What if the Internet never existed?
- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild
- A deeper look into the WhatsApp hack and the complex cyber weapons industry
- Google’s new Chrome extension lets human users flag dodgy sites for Safe Browsing