For most people, the Ice Bucket Challenge of recent years was just a fun way to pour a heap of freezing cold water over their mates’ heads. But thanks to the power of technology, the global phenomenon has given motor neurone disease sufferer, Pat Quinn, his voice back.
- Emergent Android banking Trojan shows app overlay attacks are still effective
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long
- Declining PCI DSS compliance a lead indicator of inadequate security practices
- IBM aims at hybrid cloud, enterprise security