The U.S. Congress should take a hands-off approach toward the burgeoning Internet of Things industry and let vendors figure out how to deal with privacy and security issues, representatives of four trade groups said.
- CPUs take another Spectre-Meltdown speculative execution hit
- Despite education campaigns, Australians are falling harder for scams than ever
- Chrome to strip “secure” from HTTPS sites in September
- The week in security: During Privacy Awareness Week, warnings that we are neither private nor aware
- Believing your data is “probably” secure means it’s not secure at all