The U.S. Congress should take a hands-off approach toward the burgeoning Internet of Things industry and let vendors figure out how to deal with privacy and security issues, representatives of four trade groups said.
- Asus infects millions of laptops in a poisoned update
- 'ShadowHammer' infects Asus PCs through its Asus Live Update utility
- Cyber ecosystem helping Australian security startups focus more on partnerships than quick acquisition
- IoT – Your security Nightmare
- Magecart payment card skimmer gang returns stronger than ever