Law firm Allens has appointed Bill Tanner as its new technology chief. Tanner had been acting CIO at the firm since May following the departure of Philip Scorgie.
- New vulnerabilities are coming faster than you can fix them
- UK watchdog hires AI expert to figure out how to audit algorithms that violate EU privacy rules
- UK MPs call for a cyber security minister to defend critical infrastructure
- Instagram bug exposes user passwords
- BlackBerry's acquisition of Cylance raises eyebrows in security