Law firm Allens has appointed Bill Tanner as its new technology chief. Tanner had been acting CIO at the firm since May following the departure of Philip Scorgie.
Allens - News, Features, and Slideshows
“Why is the number of women in Australia who are choosing STEM careers falling?" It’s a common question and one that the tech industry doesn’t seem to be able to answer too well.
Distributed ledger technology will reorder the mechanics of financial transactions and businesses need to decide soon if they will participate or invest in its development, according to a new report.
- New copyright rules needed for AI era argue Google, Microsoft
- NSW government strikes deals with Microsoft, Salesforce
- Tech companies join call for govt to back away from encryption crackdown
- Entertainment companies join forces in major push to block pirate sites
- Delaware to test blockchain-based business filing system
- Report: Australians ‘lack understanding’ of how apps use their data
- Freeview recruits Foxtel marketer as new head of marketing
- UPDATED: Salesforce ups the Marketing Cloud ante with Datorama acquisition
- How Misha Collection grew from a $100 side business to a multi-million dollar global fashion icon
- ACCC chair details consumer data right objectives and plan