When you check into Japan's newest hotel, a mechanized velociraptor in a bellhop cap greets you at the front desk.
Aldebaran Robotics - News, Features, and Slideshows
In another sign that Japan loves cute robots, SoftBank's Pepper is proving to be a hit with its consumer launch.
What do you get if you take a cute humanoid robot and pair it with one of the world's best artificial intelligence programs? A smarter humanoid with few practical skills.
For centuries, hospitality in Japan has meant kimono-clad innkeepers attentive to the last detail. Now, androids from the company that licenses Hello Kitty will staff a new hotel.
If you're on the lookout for the personal robot of your dreams, the cute French robot Nao just got a performance boost.
If you're looking for signs of our collective robotic future, it's either terrifyingly near or forever just around the corner.
- Mingis on Tech: 3 big takeaways from Android Pie
- Chromes 68 takes notifications native in Windows 10
- Microsoft may soon add multi-session remote access to Windows 10 Enterprise
- Cisco, Arista settle lawsuit, refocus battle on network, data center, switching arenas
- iSelect outlines new approach to arrest ineffective marketing as it reports full-year results
- KPMG Australia appoints ex-Publicis leader as head of brand strategy
- In depth: The art of dealing with Generation Z
- Panel: The possibilities and pitfalls of AI in CX
- Found co-creator shares his checklist for startup marketing