Pullman Sydney Airport, AccorHotel’s newest property in Australia, has deployed a cloud-based communications system that gives the hotel the option to deliver communications and services on a ‘per occupied room per night’ basis.
- GitHub serves up enterprise tools: security alerts, advisories, and new permissions
- Money-hungry cybercriminals are targeting executives like never before
- Smart homes – Your security death trap
- Google stored some G Suite passwords in plaintext since 2005
- Over 90% of data transactions on IoT devices are unencrypted