Pullman Sydney Airport, AccorHotel’s newest property in Australia, has deployed a cloud-based communications system that gives the hotel the option to deliver communications and services on a ‘per occupied room per night’ basis.
- AISA 2018: Hunting for phishing kits
- Infrequent cyber wargames betray organisations’ inadequate data-breach response
- Big attacks a smokescreen for “low-level” North Korea cybercrime that the world is ignoring
- GitHub now warns devs about bugs that led to Equifax breach
- AISA 2018: Japan's journey from a cryptocurrency hack to better regulation