Pullman Sydney Airport, AccorHotel’s newest property in Australia, has deployed a cloud-based communications system that gives the hotel the option to deliver communications and services on a ‘per occupied room per night’ basis.
- FDA issues 'recall' on heart implants for security firmware update
- Microsoft brings Edge's Defender browser protection to Google’s Chrome
- Lack of security skills has become a drag on Australia’s digital transformation
- As Australia condemns Russian cyber attacks, experts demand clarity on offensive capabilities
- Microsoft rallies industry to counter government cyberattacks