Former CIO and long-standing public servant, Rachel Noble has been named the new head of the Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC), cementing her role in history as the first woman to lead the organisation.
- Australians pessimistic that cybersecurity skills gap will be closed within a decade
- Microsoft: these are the most cunning phishing attacks we spotted in 2019
- Yubico: A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely