A cloud-based flight path simulator, which determines the most efficient route airplanes can take to reach their destination, is set to save Qantas millions of dollars in fuel, the airline's CEO Alan Joyce said today.
- Australian universities are the world’s most frequently targeted
- Cash injection drives Menlo Security to Australian launch
- AI targets insider threats by analysing employee writing for malice
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update