Former Airtasker CTO Paul Keen is the new head of software engineering at Qantas. Keen, who left the gig economy player last month, is reporting to Qantas chief technology, Rob James who joined the airline last May.
- Giving “toxic” data back to consumers will make CDR a boon for business: expert
- Cisco warns to patch small business 220 series switches after exploit code published
- Cisco: 6 critical security alarms for UCS software, small-biz routers
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?