The Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) is using drone detection equipment at major airports and events around the country to monitor drone use and enforce safety rules.
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage
- Five Eyes intelligence alliance commits to securing the Internet of Things with Industry
- Phishing email creators rely on a short shelf life to beat your defences
- The week in security: Keeping up with the hackers
- Financial-services firms face “constructively tough” crackdown after breaches from “basic cyber hygiene” deficiencies: APRA