Australian Information Industry Association (AIIA) CEO Robert Fitzpatrick welcomes today’s rollout of the Australian Notifiable Data Breaches (NDB) legislation which makes big changes to the Privacy Act.
AIIA - News, Features, and Slideshows
CBA’s chief information officer, David Whiteing has delivered a blunt warning to his fellow technology and business leaders: If your current business transformation plans don’t scare you, they’re not bold enough and you’ll be left behind.
Cast your eye around and by all public accounts, it seems the federal government has lost its way with innovation. A former jewel in prime minister Malcolm Turnbull’s crown has lost its sparkle.
The Australian public wants Commonwealth, state and local governments to up their game in using technology to deliver services to customers.
The Australian Information Industry Association (AIIA), and the Australian Computer Society (ACS) are urging the Turnbull government to accelerate the digitisation of the economy.
The National ICT Careers Week will again be held this year in an effort to increase the uptake of IT education and training.
The breadth of Australian ICT innovation was recently on show with the announcement of the Australian Information Industry Association (AIIA) 2009 iAwards winners.
- Enterprise PC-buying spree spurs first shipment climb in six years
- Cisco shares dive after reports of AWS networking kit move
- People trying to opt-out of My Health Record find they already have one
- Samsung and Uniting launch VR pilot for residents with dementia
- Google flips switch on Chrome's newest defensive technology
- Inside EY: invest, build or partner?
- Last chance to submit your views on the state of the A/NZ channel
- Venture capital investment in Aussie start-ups surpasses $630M
- ASG secures $11M “digital-first” deal with National Audit Office
- iQ3 partners with Vocus to boost cloud capabilities of distribution giant
- How Misha Collection grew from a $100 side business to a multi-million dollar global fashion icon
- ACCC chair details consumer data right objectives and plan
- Budget Direct CMO: Experiment with voice assistants now or miss the next customer engagement wave
- Latest Hays jobs report show widespread gaps in marketing and digital skills
- Why we need to look inside the black box of AI