The former head of public affairs at embattled .au domain administrator auDA has come clean about taking his family to Disneyland on the organisation’s dollar, hours before details of the trip were exposed by Fairfax Media.
- Australian universities are the world’s most frequently targeted
- Cash injection drives Menlo Security to Australian launch
- AI targets insider threats by analysing employee writing for malice
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update