Moving the NSW Data Analytics Centre (DAC) from the Department of Finance to Treasury and then from Treasury to Customer Service are two of many projects and achievement that Simon Herbert, executive director of data insights and transformation with the DAC, has been at the forefront of.
- Sustained attacks on Australian education reflect data’s continued vulnerability
- Google matches Apple's iOS bug bounty: will pay up $1.5m for a really tough Android Pixel hack
- Emergent Android banking Trojan shows app overlay attacks are still effective
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long