Companies are after IT workers with experience in cloud technologies, migrating physical infrastructure to virtual servers, security, and DevOps with demand for niche tech skills set to surge this year.
- AISA 2018: Hunting for phishing kits
- Infrequent cyber wargames betray organisations’ inadequate data-breach response
- Big attacks a smokescreen for “low-level” North Korea cybercrime that the world is ignoring
- GitHub now warns devs about bugs that led to Equifax breach
- AISA 2018: Japan's journey from a cryptocurrency hack to better regulation