PainChek has welcomed the government’s plan to invest $5 million to help implement its pain recognition app across residential aged care centres.
aged care - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australian over-65s are more comfortable going under the knife of a robot surgeon than younger generations, an Accenture survey has found.
We know exactly what the robots of the future will be like. We’ve already seen them.
Thanks to the spike in fertility rates in the post-war years, the number of old people in Australia is about to explode. The baby-boomers are reaching ‘old age’.
Wesley Mission Queensland (WMQ) has adopted SugarCRM technology to support its business transformation and address changes brought on by the Australian government’s new consumer directed care model and National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
- Landmark White touts ISO 27001 certification
- Russian group hijacked Iranian spying operation, say NSA, GCHQ
- Facebook announces new steps to clamp down on misinformation ahead of 2020 US election
- IoT, Virtual ISP: NBN Co details business satellite offerings
- Bureau of Meteorology continues security push