The government’s swift move to pass new legislation on fining or potentially jailing social media companies and executives for not quickly removing violent content from their platforms, has been met with real concern from the IT industry and law sector for lack consultation.
- What is "reasonable security"? And how to meet the requirement
- Windows PCs with McAfee AV are the latest broken by Microsoft’s April updates
- Cisco warns WLAN controller, 9000 series router and IOS/XE users to patch urgent security holes
- With password compromise growing, CISOs are pushing towards a passwordless future
- Australian companies dealing with incidents by ‘accidental insiders’ every few weeks