Tennis Australia has appointed its first-ever CTO, naming Bunnings product and tech division head, Ben Fitzgerald, to the newly created role.
AFL - News, Features, and Slideshows
Around 2 million Australians were using paid movie and TV streaming services like Netflix and Stan at the end of June, according to research.
Payment systems provider NCR has begun a rollout of a loaded ticket offering around the country with Suncorp and Metricon stadiums in Queensland signing on. The system allows fans to preload their match tickets or membership cards with money to be used to buy merchandise, food or drinks.
Motopia (ASX:MOT) has announced the acquisition of Pro Fantasy Sports, a mobile app developer with exclusive agreements with several professional AFL players
Melbourne Storm CEO, Ron Gauci, has used Twitter to hit back at comments made by former AFL St Kilda ruckman, Peter Spider Everett on the social media platform.
- Microsoft to end updates to Windows 7's free AV software, Security Essentials
- Mozilla in trouble? 2018 revenue fell 20%, expenses exceed income for first time
- Microsoft’s JEDI contract move: Those are not the cloud providers you’re looking for
- How this broker business cut email use by 30% after Slack rollout
- Microsoft names its next Windows 10 upgrade: '2004'
- Report: More work to be done to build trust digital channels, social media, programmatic
- Business culture index launches in Australia
- GroupM: Ad spending continues to slow; digital giants skew figures
- UBank uses machine learning in new spending tracker
- Salesforce B2B marketing GM: ABM, single source of truth and aligning with sales