Artificial intelligence that includes an emotional component will be embedded into everyday applications within the next five years, says senior research analyst of TechVision at Frost & Sullivan, Debarun Guha Thakurta.
- Australia releases advice to counter ‘foreign interference’ after university cyber attacks
- Cisco: there’s a bad bug in open source software that a Netflix engineer abandoned in 2016
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage