The Australian Federation Against Copyright Theft (AFACT) will lodge an appeal with the High Court as part of its ongoing allegation that Perth-based internet service provider iiNet had allowed its users to infringe on the copyright of the film studios the body represents.
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too
- Hack mobile point-of-sale systems? Researchers count the ways
- Technology in Government - Cyber threats today and tomorrow
- A prominent place at the table for rural technological advancements
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks