Palo Alto Networks is introducing a service that tips customers off when it discovers unique or particularly dangerous attacks against their networks, giving them a heads up that perhaps they are the targets of particularly resourceful, dedicated adversaries.
- Cyber ecosystem helping Australian security startups focus more on partnerships than quick acquisition
- IoT – Your security Nightmare
- Magecart payment card skimmer gang returns stronger than ever
- Windows Defender for enterprise scans for malware on Macs too
- Cisco directs high priority patches for IP phone security exposures