Palo Alto Networks is introducing a service that tips customers off when it discovers unique or particularly dangerous attacks against their networks, giving them a heads up that perhaps they are the targets of particularly resourceful, dedicated adversaries.
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
- GitHub acquires Semmle to speed up bug hunting in open source projects
- Misconfigured WS-Discovery in devices enable massive DDoS amplification
- Secrets of latest Smominru botnet variant revealed in new attack
- Australians know the least – and care the least – about how their personal data is used