Signature-based blacklisting security technologies are losing the battle against malware, says McAfee, which has streamlined its endpoint security offerings to two suites that it says provide next-generation security for all endpoints, whether PCs, tablets or ATMs.
- Cisco enterprise alert: Atlassian Jira bug tracker software has multiple security bugs
- The week in security: Early cyber education could stop people from being such easy targets – eventually
- Very Attacked People (VAPs) are doing cybercriminals’ work for them: report
- Telstra: We blocked 2.9 million scam calls in a month, but they keep coming
- Government rewriting cybersecurity conversations around consumer focus