Signature-based blacklisting security technologies are losing the battle against malware, says McAfee, which has streamlined its endpoint security offerings to two suites that it says provide next-generation security for all endpoints, whether PCs, tablets or ATMs.
- Giving “toxic” data back to consumers will make CDR a boon for business: expert
- Cisco warns to patch small business 220 series switches after exploit code published
- Cisco: 6 critical security alarms for UCS software, small-biz routers
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?