Signature-based blacklisting security technologies are losing the battle against malware, says McAfee, which has streamlined its endpoint security offerings to two suites that it says provide next-generation security for all endpoints, whether PCs, tablets or ATMs.
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage
- Five Eyes intelligence alliance commits to securing the Internet of Things with Industry
- Phishing email creators rely on a short shelf life to beat your defences