The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission is calling on Australians to be part of a program that will measure and compare broadband speeds across the country.
ADSL - News, Features, and Slideshows
Federal opposition communications spokesman Malcolm Turnbull has used his National Press Club address to argue the decision to scrap the Howard government’s OPEL network for an NBN has denied the bush broadband services over the past three years.
Enhancements to NEC’s wholesale Nextep regional digital subscriber line access multiplexer (DSLAM) and multiprotocol label switching (MPLS) networks
mean subscribers in 62 regional areas across Australia will gain access to speeds of up to 20 megabits per second on its assymetric digital subscriber line (ADSL) service.
Local wine distributor, Australian Vintage, has moved to an improved distribution service model in an attempt to better connect its mobile workforce.
Internode has significantly overhauled its ADSL broadband plans for business, upping data quotes and reducing prices. Internode will now offer three tiers of business ADSL services.
- SkyWater gets $170 million from Pentagon for space-friendly chips
- Parliament hack a ‘national cyber crisis’
- Landmark White touts ISO 27001 certification
- Russian group hijacked Iranian spying operation, say NSA, GCHQ
- Facebook announces new steps to clamp down on misinformation ahead of 2020 US election