Police in South Korea said they had raided Google's Korea head office in Seoul on Tuesday on suspicion that the subsidiary of the search engine company had illegally collected location data from application subscribers.
- GandCrab attackers exploit recently patched Confluence vulnerability
- UK to approve Huawei for non-core parts of 5G networks as spy chief details how it gain a cyber security ‘license’
- FBI: US victims lost $2.7bn to online scammers in 2018, mostly to email fraudsters
- What is "reasonable security"? And how to meet the requirement
- Windows PCs with McAfee AV are the latest broken by Microsoft’s April updates