Police in South Korea said they had raided Google's Korea head office in Seoul on Tuesday on suspicion that the subsidiary of the search engine company had illegally collected location data from application subscribers.
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
- GitHub acquires Semmle to speed up bug hunting in open source projects
- Misconfigured WS-Discovery in devices enable massive DDoS amplification
- Secrets of latest Smominru botnet variant revealed in new attack
- Australians know the least – and care the least – about how their personal data is used