A managed service approach to application development and maintenance seems like a win-win for outsourcing customers and providers. But how do you make it work? Steven Kirz, principal with outsourcing consultancy Pace Harmon, talks about what a successful managed service deal looks like.
- Giving “toxic” data back to consumers will make CDR a boon for business: expert
- Cisco warns to patch small business 220 series switches after exploit code published
- Cisco: 6 critical security alarms for UCS software, small-biz routers
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?