Although the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement (ACTA) will not require any immediate changes to Australian laws, the Electronic Frontiers Australia (EFA) has expressed concern over potential future pressures on Australian copyright control from other countries.
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks
- BlueKeep-like wormable flaws hit Windows 10: Microsoft urges immediate patch
- Businesses risk becoming “collateral damage” in nation-state cyber wars
- Patch BlueKeep now Australian spy agency warns Windows admins