Although the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement (ACTA) will not require any immediate changes to Australian laws, the Electronic Frontiers Australia (EFA) has expressed concern over potential future pressures on Australian copyright control from other countries.
- IT subcontractor left 2.7 million recorded calls from people seeking medical advice exposed on the internet
- The week in security: A Parliament of howls as nation-state, BEC attacks fly thick and fast
- Attackers place crypto-jacking apps in Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better