More than 2,000 secondary school students heard insights from around 50 experienced technology professionals at the BiG Day In event launch at the University of Technology, Sydney (UTS) earlier this month.
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage
- Five Eyes intelligence alliance commits to securing the Internet of Things with Industry
- Phishing email creators rely on a short shelf life to beat your defences