After the Office of Personnel Management breach, medical data was labeled as the "<a href="http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/06/05/cybersecurity-usa-targets-idUSL3N0YR30R20150605">holy grail</a>" for cybercriminals intent on espionage. "Medical information can be worth 10 times as much as a credit card number," reported Reuters. And now to steal such information, hospital networks are getting pwned by malware-infected medical devices.
- Updates are like vaccinations
- For breach-weary healthcare CISOs, Internet of Medical Things is yet another headache
- The Hypothetical Life of a CISO
- A new wholesale high speed Ethernet option to help facilitate cloud innovation for nbn™ service providers and their customers
- Cloud-based security is creating existential angst for CISOs