The ‘tall poppy syndrome’ that permeates Australian organisations is holding us back from innovating and creating a business environment where our human capital and its development is a strategic national priority.
- OAIC calls for better government transparency as privacy complaints surge
- Mozilla ramps up privacy in Firefox 70 with a new report on cookie tracking and data breaches
- Security Leader: Richard Gerdis, Delphix
- Microsoft delivers ‘Secured-core’ Windows 10 PCs to counter firmware attacks
- The week in security: Patch the night away