The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has proposed regulatory changes which will remove a technical barrier in accessing spectrum for wireless machine-to-machine links that support the Internet of Things.
- Look for the silver lining in GDPR’s privacy obligations
- GDPR is here, but few Australian staff know what to do about it
- FBI takes control over Russia's VPNFilter router botnet
- Cisco reveals VPNFilter malware infects 500k routers, Ukraine fears they'll be bricked by Saturday
- CPUs take another Spectre-Meltdown speculative execution hit