Cisco Systems said on Sunday it aims to disrupt the wireless radio access market led by Huawei, Ericsson, and Nokia by backing challengers who make more flexible software versions of traditional mobile gear.
- The week in security: Can the software-defined future save the Internet?
- For Cisco, the future of security is being shaped by software-defined networking
- G Suite admins can now ban staff from using insecure SMS for two-factor authentication
- Cisco plugs critical password flaw in Common Services Platform Collector
- SimBad adware apps downloaded from Google Play nearly 150 million times