Cisco Systems said on Sunday it aims to disrupt the wireless radio access market led by Huawei, Ericsson, and Nokia by backing challengers who make more flexible software versions of traditional mobile gear.
- For governments, securing mobility still requires that “something extra”
- US warns everyone to use two-factor to counter rising Iranian ‘wiper’ malware threats
- The week in security: Rethinking security in an age of cyber insecurity
- What if the Internet never existed?
- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild