Cisco Systems said on Sunday it aims to disrupt the wireless radio access market led by Huawei, Ericsson, and Nokia by backing challengers who make more flexible software versions of traditional mobile gear.
- Insights: CSO Security Capabilities Survey 2019
- The NDB scheme ferreted out nearly 1000 data breaches in its first year. Now, the harder part begins.
- Executives’ dismissive cybersecurity attitudes set the stage for Toyota, Cabrini, Parliament, and other breaches
- A third of Chrome extensions use libraries with known vulnerabilities, a handy new tool finds
- Cisco warns on Hyperflex security vulnerabilities