“If you can’t forecast well, forecast often,” is a well worn adage for people in markets and for economists. The adage has been - somewhat cruelly - referenced to former US Federal Reserve chairman, , Alan Greenspan, who’s forecasting record was less than prescient. He did however forecast often. In the public arena bank economists are paraded out each month to make forecasts on interest rates, inflation, unemployment.
- SecurIT 2019: In an increasingly-encrypted world, visibility is more important than ever
- SecurIT 2019: Being a CSO is like Game of Thrones
- SecurIT 2019: Hackers may be in it for Lulz, but CSOs are in it for their lives
- Despite high-profile hacks, companies still aren’t behaving securely: ex-LulzSec hacker
- Researchers probe shady, dangerous stalkerware app industry