New Zealand accounting software outfit Xero has appointed former Microsoft and Apple Australia boss Steve Vamos as its new CEO. Vamos is succeeding company founder Rod Drury, effective April 1.
accounting software - News, Features, and Slideshows
MYOB on Monday reported record revenue of $140 million for the first half of 2014, up 21 per cent on the previous half, on the back of strong demand for cloud-based accounting software.
Accounting is the language of business, and good accounting software can save you hundreds of hours at the business equivalent of Berlitz.
Accounting software vendor Reckon has launched a new Cloud service, CashBook Online which allows small businesses to manage their accounts online or without and Internet connection.
One of the most common ways businesses waste money is buying software that will never be used, but how much money exactly is being thrown down the drain in this manner?
- Dubbo Java RPC project graduates to Apache top level status
- Windows 10 1903 arrives after stretch of extra testing
- Review: Windows 10 May 2019 Update unleashes a spring surprise
- Microsoft returns to Mac browser market after 16 years with 'Chromium-ed' Edge
- TypeScript 3.5 fixes ‘unbearably slow’ type-checking bug
- How SuperFastDiet reduced its waistline, and cost per lead, with data
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 23 May 2019
- Report: Forrester's first voice of customer wave highlights Usabilla, Pulse Insights, and ForeSee
- Groupon announces new A/NZ head of marketing
- How Menulog localised global brand assets for its latest campaign