LightCyber, another security startup with the roots in the Israeli military, has opened its doors in the U.S. and is announcing new products and features to make its mark in the crowded field of endpoint detection and remediation.
- Microsoft: Windows Defender now rules antivirus on business PCs... running Windows 10
- Are infosec certifications the best way to boost your salary?
- Google boosts Gmail anti-phishing defenses to tackle BEC fraud
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates