LightCyber, another security startup with the roots in the Israeli military, has opened its doors in the U.S. and is announcing new products and features to make its mark in the crowded field of endpoint detection and remediation.
- Nearly half of business, security execs don’t know what to do after a data breach
- Google-hatched Security Planner matches expert advice with your worst security fears
- Business-like cybercriminals are outsourcing malware R&D – and giving new hope to CSOs
- Three responsible for Mirai botnet attacks plead guilty
- Changing fraud patterns are forcing fintech to temper automation with security