Digital Rights Watch, the Human Rights Law Centre, Amnesty International and Access Now have joined forces with a number of industry bodies representing the likes of Google, Facebook, Apple and Telstra to reject the government’s so called ‘encryption bill’.
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
- Workers wise up to phishing, but you still need 2FA for business accounts
- Huge rock, cracked windshield helps hacker land a $10k Tesla security bug