Digital Rights Watch, the Human Rights Law Centre, Amnesty International and Access Now have joined forces with a number of industry bodies representing the likes of Google, Facebook, Apple and Telstra to reject the government’s so called ‘encryption bill’.
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus