Two-factor authentication is often held up as a best practice for security in the online world, but Dropbox on Wednesday announced a new feature that's designed to make it even tougher.
- Fully 61 percent of ASX100 exposed as email fraud gets personal
- Android bug bounty tops $3m in third year, but pay flattens out
- Newegg confirms credit card information was taken in a sophisticated attack
- Cisco’s Webex recording player riddled with bugs, so best to patch now
- Xbash: malware for ransoming Linux DBs and Windows crypto-mining