Governments are failing to make the best use of emerging technologies because they are working to unrealistic time frames that don’t address a period of co-existence between new and legacy technology and processes.
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response
- Singapore's central bank launches S$30 million cybersecurity grant for finance sector
- Huawei security fears - paranoia, blowback, or both?