Governments are failing to make the best use of emerging technologies because they are working to unrealistic time frames that don’t address a period of co-existence between new and legacy technology and processes.
- Australian universities are the world’s most frequently targeted
- Cash injection drives Menlo Security to Australian launch
- AI targets insider threats by analysing employee writing for malice
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update