Fast-growing Australian software company Atlassian this morning revealed it had taken a $US60 million minority investment from US-based venture capital firm Accel Partners, with a long-term view to a public listing in the US.
- S5Mark is a 'VPN' that is actually a rootkit in disguise, BitDefender says
- Mirai “not going anywhere”, expert warns as source code continues to spawn botnet offspring
- Security implications overshadow enthusiasm about Blockchain
- The week in security: Cybersecurity tension peaks as Trump and Kim summit
- CSO Roadshow - Making security a hoodie free zone