Fast-growing Australian software company Atlassian this morning revealed it had taken a $US60 million minority investment from US-based venture capital firm Accel Partners, with a long-term view to a public listing in the US.
- FDA issues 'recall' on heart implants for security firmware update
- Microsoft brings Edge's Defender browser protection to Google’s Chrome
- Lack of security skills has become a drag on Australia’s digital transformation
- As Australia condemns Russian cyber attacks, experts demand clarity on offensive capabilities
- Microsoft rallies industry to counter government cyberattacks