Fast-growing Australian software company Atlassian this morning revealed it had taken a $US60 million minority investment from US-based venture capital firm Accel Partners, with a long-term view to a public listing in the US.
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response
- Singapore's central bank launches S$30 million cybersecurity grant for finance sector
- Huawei security fears - paranoia, blowback, or both?
- UK Facebook internal docs reveal Zuckerberg plans for exploiting user data
- Chrome 71 is out: swats 43 bugs and clamps down on bad ads