Fast-growing Australian software company Atlassian this morning revealed it had taken a $US60 million minority investment from US-based venture capital firm Accel Partners, with a long-term view to a public listing in the US.
- AISA 2018: Hunting for phishing kits
- Infrequent cyber wargames betray organisations’ inadequate data-breach response
- Big attacks a smokescreen for “low-level” North Korea cybercrime that the world is ignoring
- GitHub now warns devs about bugs that led to Equifax breach
- AISA 2018: Japan's journey from a cryptocurrency hack to better regulation