If we are to encourage more people to study technology, then breaking down time and money barriers to get accredited, formal education is key to making this happen, according to Peter Argent, academic director of Coder Factory Academy.
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner
- Hackers infected official CCleaner downloads with malware for a month
- The week in security: Data breaches are pushing down victims’ share prices
- EU picks agency to lead IoT security labelling efforts