The White House has declined to act on two petitions, collectively signed by 90,000 people, that called for the president to fire the federal prosecutors who charged the late Internet activist Aaron Swartz with computer hacking.
- GitHub serves up enterprise tools: security alerts, advisories, and new permissions
- Money-hungry cybercriminals are targeting executives like never before
- Smart homes – Your security death trap
- Google stored some G Suite passwords in plaintext since 2005
- Over 90% of data transactions on IoT devices are unencrypted