802.11ac is all the rage, and rightfully so. It represents another fundamental change in the innovation of the Wi-Fi 802.11 protocol that promises to boost wireless LAN speeds into the gigabit world.
- New ransomware shuts down aluminium giant Norsk Hydro’s global IT network
- Australian Signals Directorate will keep security bugs if it’s in national interest
- The week in security: Can the software-defined future save the Internet?
- For Cisco, the future of security is being shaped by software-defined networking
- G Suite admins can now ban staff from using insecure SMS for two-factor authentication