802.11ac is all the rage, and rightfully so. It represents another fundamental change in the innovation of the Wi-Fi 802.11 protocol that promises to boost wireless LAN speeds into the gigabit world.
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too
- Hack mobile point-of-sale systems? Researchers count the ways
- Technology in Government - Cyber threats today and tomorrow
- A prominent place at the table for rural technological advancements
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks