The Federal Government has announced competition limits for telcos seeking to bid for spectrum in the 3.6 GHz band. It’s a move that pushes the ‘auction of spectrum’ for 5G mobile services one step closer.
- Criminals exclusively target bank staff credentials with RAT-laced Microsoft Publisher email attachments
- Technology in Government - Women and diversity in cyber
- Software Security is in the Wild West (and it’s going to get us killed)
- Australia only has 7 percent of the cybersecurity expertise that it needs
- Should big business help smaller suppliers improve their cybersecurity?