The latest Optus performance results released today reveal a 9 per cent increase net profit during the last quarter, including a 5 per cent EBITDA increase and 6 per cent growth in operating revenue.
- GitHub serves up enterprise tools: security alerts, advisories, and new permissions
- Money-hungry cybercriminals are targeting executives like never before
- Smart homes – Your security death trap
- Google stored some G Suite passwords in plaintext since 2005
- Over 90% of data transactions on IoT devices are unencrypted