The 400 plus Australian athletes and their support teams heading to Rio will need to ignore all the city’s woes and focus. Helping them do just that is Anthony Soulsby, general manager of IT at the AOC and his team.
- Microsoft teams up with NIST help organizations patch than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices
- ASD to SMBs: here's a plain English guide to self defense
- “Disconnected” CISOs struggling to assert security’s relevance to the business
- MIT AI researchers devise approach to detect ‘serial BGP hijackers’