The 400 plus Australian athletes and their support teams heading to Rio will need to ignore all the city’s woes and focus. Helping them do just that is Anthony Soulsby, general manager of IT at the AOC and his team.
- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine