Don't feel bad if you don't really know anything about 5G wireless networking – because, by most standards, it doesn't actually exist yet. The cross-pollination of codified specifications, new products, and technological innovation required hasn't yet brought 5G to fruition.
3G & 4G - News, Features, and Slideshows
Remote desktop client technology will ensure that Opera Australia staff can work anywhere on the floating stage during the classic Georges Bizet opera Carmen on Sydney Harbour on March 22.
AT&T on Tuesday said it has agreed to buy Alltel’s U.S. wireless operations, including licenses, network assets, retail stores and about 585,000 subscribers, for $780 million in cash. Technically, AT&T is buying the operation from the lesser known Atlantic Tele-Network, Inc. (ATNI).
If ever there was a "phony war" in mobility, this is it.
You've decided you want to live in the fast lane, and embrace LTE. But which phone do you choose?
- Mingis on Tech: 3 big takeaways from Android Pie
- Chromes 68 takes notifications native in Windows 10
- Microsoft may soon add multi-session remote access to Windows 10 Enterprise
- Cisco, Arista settle lawsuit, refocus battle on network, data center, switching arenas
- iSelect outlines new approach to arrest ineffective marketing as its reports full-year results
- KPMG Australia appoints ex-Publicis leader as head of brand strategy
- In depth: The art of dealing with Generation Z
- Panel: The possibilities and pitfalls of AI in CX
- Found co-creator shares his checklist for startup marketing